Daniel G. Pompa, DDS
- Implant Dentistry
- Medical Emergencies
- Oral Surgery
- Academy of General Dentistry (multiple)
- Greater New York Dental Meeting (multiple)
- Texas Dental Association (multiple)
- Seattle Study Club (multiple)
An Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dr. Pompa shares new and proven clinical approaches while expanding problem solving and analytical skills. He delivers high energy, interactive, multimedia presentations. Attendees will gain insight into the decision making process by reviewing multiple case history scenarios as well as a hands-on workshop with his Medical Emergency course.
With guidelines and principles that will broaden your situational awareness, both surgically and medically, participants understanding, confidence and patient outcomes can improve.
- Actions and Algorithms for Medical Emergencies: How to Save a Life (Including Your Own)
- The “Top 10 List” for Essential Drugs in the Emergency Drug Kit
- The Role of the Dental Professional in the Treatment of the Diabetic Patient
SURGICAL DENTAL TOPICS
- To Pull or Not to Pull: Periapical Surgery vs. Implant Replacement
- The Single Tooth Implant: The Ultimate Esthetic Challenge
- Updates on Implantology and Prosthetics: From the Surgeon and General Dentist’s Perspective
From handling a medical emergency to deciding on an alternative treatment plan when cases take an unexpected turn, attendees will benefit from Daniel G. Pompa, DDS’s courses.
Dr. Daniel Pompa is a Fellow in both the The American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Dr. Pompa has been a guest speaker at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and New York University College of Dentistry. He is now a guest speaker at NYU College of Dentistry and the University of Florida College of Dentistry. Dr. Pompa is a Seminar Series Speaker and Consultant for the ADA and recently a Colgate Speaker.
Dr. Pompa is also an author, having published in JADA. He has recently been published in the Winter 2014 NYSAGD Winter Journal: “Update of Basic Physical Diagnosis”. In addition, he has published in Dentistry Today where he has been listed as a “Leader in Continuing Dental Education”.
Also an inventor, a U.S. Patent has been issued for Dr. Pompa’s innovative work in the field of Dental Implantology (U.S. Patent # 5,320,529).
Content is based on 30 years of experience as an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon supported by a thorough review of the most recent evidence-based dental and medical literature.