Effective Dental Social Media Marketing in 2017
Progressive practices use social media marketing to attract new patients, raise top-of-mind awareness and referrals, decrease attrition, increase case acceptance, and strengthen patient relationships. But effective social media isn’t something you “have”—it’s something that you “do”! Remarkable, share-worthy social media content helps your complete digital marketing strategy—including SEO. Social media is no longer an adjunct to some other marketing plan. So how do you navigate and benefit from this dynamic environment with the limited time and resources you have to spend on marketing?
- Understand the ways practices attract new patients using Facebook.
- Start creating the 5 types of content that engage your audiences.
- Understand how social media and reviews affect SEO.
- Modify proven, successful campaigns for use in your own practice.
- Learn how to “sell” dental services without selling.
Jack Hadley teaches Social Media Marketing to MBA students at Brigham Young University’s Marriott School of Management. He is also a partner at My Social Practice, an agency providing social media marketing ideas, content, strategy, and support to dental, orthodontic, and dental specialty practices worldwide. He is the former CEO at Lava7, an agency focused exclusively on social media marketing solutions for businesses.
Jack is an award-winning copywriter, epiphany catalyst, and former ad agency Creative Director with a rich background in all aspects of the creative process. As a corporate storyteller Jack has helped scores of businesses cut through the clutter by distilling and clarifying their marketing messages. Jack is an very engaging speaker who is frequently asked to address business, education, civic, and dental groups about creativity, corporate messaging, and social media marketing.
- Social Media
- Greater New York Dental Meeting; New York, NY
- American Association of Orthodontists Annual Meeting; San Francisco, CA
- American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry; San Francisco, CA
- Southwest Dental Conference; Dallas, TX
- American Association of Orthodontists (AAO); San Diego, CA
- AADOM Triangle North Carolina; Raleigh, NC
- The William F. Slagle Dental Meeting 2017; Memphis, TN
- 24th Annual Ted Weclew Memorial Lectures; Chicago, IL