The Inspired Hygiene System: Elevating Service, Systems and Profits
- Understanding the Business of Hygiene: Uncovering Opportunity with the Hygiene Analysis
- The Motivated Mindset: Why We Do What We Do
- Get Over It! Identify and Clear the Most Common Hygiene Department Obstacles
- Implementing Hygiene Systems for Increased Productivity
- Empower the Team: The Self-Managing Hygiene Department
Is Your Practice Management Software a Team Player? Make it Work for YOU!
Learn the unknown / under-utilized areas where customization can make the software work more efficiently, such as clinical note templates, probing and charting paths, image templates, “quick pick” buttons, bundled service codes, common insurance claim notes, etc. Discern key time management concepts for improving accuracy and efficiency. Discover a reporting system which pulls information to improve patient management and practice profitability.
Periodontal Disease: From Probing to Presenting to Planning
Calibrating the Entire Dental Team — Learn step by step methods for diagnosis, treatment planning, case presentation and overcoming obstacles. Attendees will develop their calibration action plan and distinguish the skills necessary to get everyone on the same page.
Want to be the best provider you can be for your patients? But feel that technology, attitudes, or lack of leadership are holding you back? Hygiene consultant, licensed hygienist, university clinical instructor, software trainer and dental assistant, put Jamie Marboe, RDH, BS 30+ years’ dental experience to work at your next meeting!
Audiences benefit from Jamie’s passion for teaching and her wide range of clinical, academic and “in the trenches” experience. Dental teams benefit from her personalized coaching solutions which help them become complete, high performing teams using hygiene as the practice backbone and their practice management software as THE tool to improve efficiency while decreasing headaches!
Jamie continues to work as a hygienist in private practice and loves attending continuing education courses. Her comprehensive background and experience – coupled with her enthusiasm and passion for dentistry – make Jamie an excellent choice for organizations looking to boost morale and increase practice productivity and patient care.
- Dental Hygiene
- Team Building
- Ridge Crest Implant and Periodontics Study Club; Idaho Falls, ID
- Ridge Crest “Partners in Patient Care”; Idaho Falls, ID
- Ridge Crest Implant and Periodontics CE Seminar Series; Idaho Falls, ID
- Wentz Periodontics/Orthodontics Annual Seminar; Lubbock, TX