Janice Janssen, CFE, RDH
OMG! OFFICE MANAGEMENT GUIDE®—Practice owners, dentists and managers are expected to know all, be everywhere, and ensure a smoothly operating office every day. In this presentation, office management personnel will be given the tools necessary to manage a dental practice with confidence.
DEFENDING THE DENTAL PRACTICE AGAINST EMBEZZLEMENT
Fraud or embezzlement occurs in 3 out of 5 dental offices. We are likely to see these odds increase given the state of the U.S. economy. This course will teach you how to recognize the tactics of fraudsters and give you the tools to safeguard against it. You will get an inside look into the embezzler’s mind and learn their hidden techniques.
BUILD A FORTRESS OF TRUST AND TEAMWORK WITHIN YOUR PRACTICE
Unfortunately dental teams are met with difficult situations all the time. Understanding the impact and how to handle these situations is key to any practice.
When it comes to working at a dental practice, Janice Janssen has seen and done it all. Since her introduction into the field as a teen, she has worked as a dental hygienist and in other roles including office management, insurance billing, and collections. As co-founder of Global Team Solutions (GTS), Janice enjoys consulting because it allows her to share her techniques with the doctors, hygienists, and office staff who are on the front line every day. She became a Certified Dentrix Trainer in 2004, and was named Dentrix Instructor of the Year in 2013. She is also a member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC), and is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), which positions her as an expert dental practice fraud and embezzlement.
- Practice Administration & Management
- Recare Solutions
- Team Building
- OMG! Office Management Guide Workshop; St. Louis, MO
- Hinman Dental Meeting; Atlanta, GA
- OMG! Office Management Guide Workshop; Dallas, TX
- Henry Schein’s Business of Dentistry Conference; Orlando, FL
- Professional Education Society; Cruise to the Bahamas
- Virtual Study Club; AADOM, online
- NEDOM (Northeast Dental Office Managers); South Portland, Maine
- OMG! Office Management Guide Workshop; Chicago, IL