Jonathan A. Bregman, DDS, FAGD, CAFL
Dr. Bregman’s energized, thought-provoking style inspires audiences and readers nationally and internationally. Audiences benefit from his more than thirty years of experience leading a highly successful dental practice, and his years of experience as an effective speaker, author, teacher, and trainer. Attendees leave his presentations refocused, energized and with their own action list to implement these principles back in the office.
Presentations on Practice Management:
- Make Your Practice P.O.P to the Top!
Presentations on Oral Cancer:
- Reduce Risks, Save Lives, Grow Your Practice®
- Enhanced Oral Cancer Detection: A Hands-On Experience
- Dispelling The Myths About Oral Cancer
Presentations on Technology:
- The Future of Dentistry is NOW®
- Total Health Focus as Standard of Care in the 21st Century®
Presentations on Inspiration:
- Have You Bought Your Boat Yet?
Dedicated to improving the dentist, team, and patient experience, Dr. Jonathan Bregman has a strong passion for educating dental professionals regarding early oral cancer detection, the oral-systemic connection and growing a practice from the inside. He utilizes facilitated-learning concepts and audience interaction to help attendees retain key concepts. Attendees leave his presentations refocused, energized, and with their own action lists to implement these principles back in the office.
A lifelong learner, Dr. Bregman easily relates to his audiences. He has walked in their shoes, sat in their chairs and understands their challenges. He has had conversations with thousands of audience members and has a finger on the pulse of the industry.
Dr. Bregman has personally led successful dental practices for more than 30 years. He also worked as an adjunct faculty member at the University of North Carolina School (UNC)of Dentistry and an attending doctor for the UNC Hospital Dental Clinic. Dr. Bregman has presented hundreds of programs on early oral cancer detection and practice management topics in 45 states and abroad He is honored to have presented at all major dental meetings in the US, Canada and Puerto Rico in the past 7 years.
- Oral Cancer
- Practice Administration and Management
- Oral Systemic Connection
- New Technologies and Systems
- Journees dentaires internationales du Quebec
- Star of the South
- Mid-Continent Dental Congress
- Yankee Dental Congress
- Hinman Dental Society
- Pacific NorthWest Dental Conference
- California Dental Society
- Michigan State Dental Hygiene Educators and Students Annual Meeting