CASE ACCEPTANCE: GETTING TO ‘YES’
Patients don’t buy root canals, crowns and ﬁllings. Instead, they buy dentistry that ensures they’re not waking up with a toothache, or a procedure that improves their self-esteem or their overall health. While we as dental professionals believe that most treatment plans presented to our patients are a priority, the patient does not automatically agree. Help your patients see why it’s important that they invest in the dental procedures that improve their conﬁdence and their oral health.
Gain tools, techniques and communication skills that allow you and your team to improve case presentation skills, immediately resulting in increased treatment acceptance. Speciﬁc critical steps on the ‘Path to Case Acceptance’ are identiﬁed for both the clinical team and the business team. Through collaboration, role-playing, and individual as well as group exercises, you will discover the strategies that will transform your mindset and inspire your patients. Because healthy patients equal a healthy practice.
Kristin Pelletier understands the barriers to case acceptance and is passionate about helping dental professionals transform their mindset so they can improve this critical practice goal. Her career in dentistry encompasses a broad range of experience in all aspects of managing a successful dental practice, from assisting, to oﬃce management, to software training as a certiﬁed Dentrix trainer.
Today, as a dental management consultant, Kristin’s comprehensive services are bringing success and transformational change to a long list of clients through her one-on-one consulting programs as well as group workshops.
Kristin is certiﬁed with human resources specialists Bent Ericksen & Associates as an Employment Law Compliance Advisor, and is a member of the Speaking Consulting Network and Academy of Dental Management Consultants.
- Case Acceptance
- Practice Administration & Management
- Oklahoma Dental Association; Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma County Dental Society; Oklahoma City, OK
- Dentsply, On Demand Webinars and Video Training Series (multiple)
- Konikoﬀ Dental Education Event to beneﬁt Pierce Phillips Charity; Tulsa, OK
- American Academy of Dental Office Managers Chapter; Hartford, CT
- Burkhart Dental Annual Meeting; Tulsa, OK
- Academy of Dental Management Consultants; Washington DC
- KP Consulting Private Client Event; Tulsa, OK