Kristine A. Hodsdon, RDH, MSEC
Change is the new Black: 7 Implementation Skills for ROI
Whether you are getting ready to introduce a new marketing program, practice, up-leveling systems, investing in technology and or preparing to only use varnish, you probably are agitated by mental pictures of practice changes that have failed. This program will identify the processes, tools and techniques to manage the team-side of change to achieve a profitable ROI.
Profitability Must 1.0
Based on the popular article series, Profitability Must (DentistryIQ), this fast paced program will give you the proven and easy to implement action steps to increase production and profitability.
Remove Your Blocks So Your Practice and Team Rocks
Inherently, we know men and women lead, manage and carry out tasks differently. This humorous, fast-paced session will explore the needed knowledge, skills and abilities in leadership, team dynamics, and communication, so you and your team can identify your styles and embrace the best of both for improved performance and profitability.
Here’s a little about the professional me:
- I am passionate about coaching proven strategies into action that will support practice owners make their offices and teams more engaged and profitable
- An award winning international speaker
- Website www.kristineahodsdon.com
- My company is Dental Influencers, LLC
- I’ve held the position of Director of Dental Services within a healthcare organization managing $2M operational budgets and a team of 30 dental providers
- And as a dental sales consultant and educational manager for a Global Fortune 500 Company delivering presentations and trainings for international audiences
- Since 2004, I’ve been the Director of the RDH eVillage, PennWell publication an on-line newsletter reaching over 60,000 opt-in subscribers
- And authored and published 100’s of articles, the book Demystifying Smiles: Strategies for the Dental Team and authored a chapter in the textbook, Mosby’s Dental Hygiene: Concepts, Cases, and Competencies, 2nd Edition
- Practice Administration & Management
- Team Building
- Women’s Topics
- RDH Magazine’s Under One Roof; Chicago, IL
- Californian Dental Association; Anaheim, CA
- Greater New York Meeting; New York City, NY
- Yankee Dental Congress; Boston, MA