Ms. Lauren shares a one-of-a-kind true story that cannot be found elsewhere. She intertwines her gut wrenching story, educational experiences as a dental office manager, humor and inspiration. When Ms. Lauren speaks, the room is silent. No one can move as they become captivated by the sincerity and the truth behind her story. You won’t regret inviting Ms. Lauren to intrigue your audience as her lecture will surely impact and inspire their lives for years to come.
1. The Covered Smile – Captivating account of the Author surviving childhood dental neglect and wearing dentures at 13 years of age. Inspirational, educational and a lecture you will not soon forget!
2. The Psychology behind The Covered Smile
3. Dealing with the Angry Patient, and Not Losing Your Cool or Smile
4. Treatment Planning Without Guilt
5. I Am Just A Dental Assistant-Not!
6. Stopping the Gossip Wheel Before It Spins Out Of Control
Ms. Lauren presents a one of a kind true story that cannot be found elsewhere. She intertwines her gut wrenching story, educational experiences, humor, inspiration and a profound compassion and respect for professionals working within dentistry.
When Ms. Lauren speaks, the room is silent, no one can move as they become captivated by her presentation, the sincerity of her lecture, and the truths of her story. You won’t regret inviting Sonja to intrigue your audience, her lecture will impact and inspire years to come.
Born in West Virginia, now living in Richmond Virginia, Sonja is the author of “The Covered Smile”, a captivating speaker who shares her true story of childhood abuse, dental neglect, recovery, and triumph. At the age of twelve years old, dentists wrote “Situation-Hopeless” on her dental records and proceeded to extract all of her teeth leaving her to begin wearing dentures at age of thirteen.
- Case Acceptance
- Image / Self-Esteem
- Inspiration / Motivation
- Practice Admin & Management
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention; Denver, CO
- University of Texas, San Antonio; San Antonio, TX
- Third District Dental Society; New York, NY
- Piedmont Dental Society Annual Session; Roanoke, VA
- Utah Dental Hygienist Association Annual Session; West Valley City, UT
- Buffalo Niagara Dental Meeting; Buffalo, NY
- Mind the Gap: The Women’s Dental Summit; Boston MA
- Alliance of the American Dental Association Conference, Feature Speaker; Cleveland, OH