Teresa Duncan, MS
- Coding and Insurance Skills Workshop – Beginner and intermediate level dental coding courses. Full/half day.
- Buckle Up! Insurance Changes Are Coming! – Learn about the coding trends that are coming our way and how we can best prepare for them. Half day.
- The Office Manager: Your First Line of Defense – Discover how dentists and managers work together to protect the practice. Half day.
- Successful Systems for A/R and Insurance Management – Insurance and collections systems are discussed and outlined for easy implementation in your practice. Full/half day.
- Fearless Financial & Case Presentations – Successful treatment presentations include both financial and clinical aspects. Learn how to present them both without fear. Full/half day.
- Foundations of Dental Office Management – Perfect for the new manager and new dentist/owner. Basic practice management principles will be discussed. Full/half day.
With over 20 years of healthcare experience, Teresa addresses topics such as Insurance Coding, Office Manager Training and Revenue Growth and Protection. She is a Fellow and Educator for the Association of Dental Implant Auxiliaries and the American Association of Dental Office Management. Her memberships include the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, National Speakers Association and the Academy of Dental Management Consultants. She was recently named one of the Top 25 Women in Dentistry. Teresa received her Master’s Degree in Healthcare Management.
- Insurance / Collections
- New Dentists
- Practice Administration & Management
- Yankee Dental Congress 2017; Boston, MA
- Star of the North 2017; St. Paul, MN
- American Dental Association; Denver, CO
- American Assn. of Dental Office Management; Boca Raton, FL
- Dentrix Business of Dentistry; Las Vegas, NV
- Southwest Dental Conference; Dallas, TX
- Rocky Mountain Dental Convention 2018; Denver, CO
- Yankee Dental Congress 2018; Boston, MA