Timothy A. Brown
- Top 10 elements to prepare a proper, written succession plan
- The dental market today: how it changes and why
- Top 10 things to look for when buying or selling a practice
- How to increase the value of your practice – low cost/big impact
- How practice values are determined in today’s market
Timothy A. Brown is the President and CEO of ROI Corporation and has served the profession since 1979. His broad experience in dental practice systems, including: appraisal, brokerage, leasing and practice management, together with a close scrutiny of a database of thousands of Canadian dental practices has given him an unequalled view on the many unique circumstances involved with dental practice ownership and transition.
Timothy’s articles have been published in Ontario Dentist, Journal of the Canadian Dental Association and Dental Practice Management. He has delivered over 250 Continuing Dental Education seminars, including presentations at the faculties of dentistry of the University of Toronto, University of Western Ontario, Dalhousie University and McGill University.
Timothy is a Registered & Licensed Ontario Real Estate and Business Broker (Principal). He clearly understands dentists and has his finger firmly on the pulse of the dental practice marketplace in Canada.
- Business/ Financial
- Practice Administration & Management
- Practice Transition
- Istanbul to Athens Cruise
- The Business of Dentistry seminar series (Vancouver, Dartmouth, GTA, Calgary and Edmonton)
- Iceland Dental Convention; Reykjavik, Iceland
- ODA Annual Spring Meeting; Toronto, Ontario
- Business of Dentistry Seminar Series; London and Ottawa, Ontario
- Patterson Dental Symposium; Mississauga and Vancouver