Once you have a verbal agreement with a speaker for your event, paperwork will need to exchange hands. We recommend using a Speaker Arrangements Checklist to ensure that important details are not missed.
Your Speaker Arrangements Checklist could contain some of the following elements:
- Agreement written and delivered.
- Agreement has been signed and returned.
- Bio, head shot, course synopsis, objectives, audio visual & set up requirements received.
- Hotel accommodations completed.
- Agenda/itinerary sent to speaker.
- Travel/transportation details sent to speaker
- Handout materials received.
- Evaluation form complete.